Monday, April 8, 2013

Camera Shy.... NOT!

Here are some of my favorite pictures so far! If this doesn't convince you about how hilarious my boo thang is.... then there's no hope for you! :)
Riding "the hog", Dumb & Dumber-style.

Jason & Heather's Wedding, July 2011

Our first "We're Official" Car Picture. It's the next step after making it "Facebook official".

Dinner with Kevin's Parents and his Cousin & Girlfriend

Family Dinner for Dad's birthday! (August 2012)

Going to Church at Bayside (December 2012)

Our one-year anniversary beach picture!


Our cruise with Kevin's family (Sept. 2012)

One of my favorite pictures! Date Night!

What did I get myself into? (I think we were BOTH asking that question....  

Happy New Year! (2012)

Another one of my favorite pictures... JOURNEY CONCERT! Tampa, 2012

My two favorite guys! 

Road trip to Georgia! (For the day, while I'm living so close in Tallahassee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment