Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How I found "The One"

I just knew it. The moment I looked over, I saw a light shining down on my perfect choice. I laughed a little, blushed, rushed right over and took what was mine.

And I've never been happier. I can't wait to wear it!

Oh, you thought I was talking about Kevin? Well this is awkward....

I said "Yes" to the dress! Yep, this girl has found her a dress! 

After a David's Bridal trip that left me feeling a little "eh", we decided to make a spontaneous trip to a few wedding dress consignment shops in Sarasota. If you are dress hunting, I highly recommend trying consignment first. I was really concerned that the dresses would all be 80's style, big poofy sleeves, crazy accents, big bows on my rear.... and there were a lot of those. Don't get me wrong.

However, there are quite a few dresses that are from this century, and many of them are exactly what you'd see in a store. The only catch is they have usually been worn, or if you're lucky, the original owner never got married!

Kidding, that's actually really sad..... How dare you.

Anyways, my dress looks like it should cost about $2000-$3000, and I plan on looking up the retail cost if I can find it! (Not that it matters, I'm just a little curious!)

This dress has everything I was looking for but couldn't find. Isn't that funny how it works out?

Speaking of working out...... that's what I should be doing right now! I have a dress to wear! 

;)

Stay tuned for more adventures in wedding planning//job drama//being engaged to Kevin!

{{thanks for reading}}

No comments:

Post a Comment